The Cross below Javorník
The cross dated to 1796 was commissioned by Trojanovice residents Jiří Chovanec, Josef Horečka and Jan Tichavský. It is listed a Cultural Heritage of the Czech Republic. The National Monument Institute in Ostrava rated the cross among the most beautiful and valuable in the Moravskoslezský Region.
The Cross on Radhošť
The first cross on the mountain was built as late as 1735. It was a wooden cross and in 1805 it was replaced with a stone one. The new cross was commissioned by Rožnov burgher Michal Janík. In 1808 the cross was blown down in the storm and raised again. After the chapel had been reconstructed in 1931 the cross was placed in front of its entrance and replaced with the sculpture of Sts. Cyril and Methodius.
The Cross at Lomná
The cross can be found in the centre of the roundabout at Lomná. It carries an inscription: "This cross was raised in year 1843 by Trojanovice neighbours and by a storm lightning in 1896 damaged; in the same year, in the mayoralty of Karel Kocián, by villagers from Lomná repaired. "
The Cross at the Bystré crossroads
This cross has been placed close to the bridge over the Bystrý stream at Planiska. It was made by local stonecutter Miroslav Uhlář (house number 257) and raised and blessed in the year 2000. It was paid for with money raised in the village and the contribution from Mr. Drahomír Strnadel.