The beginnings of school education in Trojanovice can be put to 1820, when the eighth reeve Matuš Tichavský introduced teaching children in their homes. The village representatives desired to build schools in the village, as there were 290 children of school age in 1833-34. Unfortunately, the German foresters would not allow that, fearing the children of the clearing dwellers would stop working in the forest. In the period of 1876-82 the third Trojanovice mayor Karel Kocián achieved the assent to build school buildings. yet they were not constructed until 1884, during the mayoralty of Josef Chovanec, who was motivated by the Zemský sněm (Moravian parliament). Due to the great area of Trojanovice it was necessary to build four school buildings. There were 430 children to attend school at that time, but on the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries the parents often refused to let children go there, as they needed them to work in the clearings. They were then summoned to school to explain the absence of their children from lessons. These talks then led to the introduction of lunchtime lessons. The number of children in the schools grew and in 1905-06 120 pupils attended the school below Javorník, 170 children went to school in the neighbourhood below Radhošť, the school at Lomná had 152 pupils and Bystré school educated 141 children.
The school buildings were successively rebuilt during the First Czechoslovak Republic and a new one was built at the expense of 430,000 Czech crowns; it was named President T.G. Masaryk Jubilee School. With the ex-ception of the Nazi and communist dictatorships it has carried that name until these days. Of the four school buildings only one is in operation now, the Lomná School; it has been expanded by adding some classrooms and a gym.